COMPOSITION : - Inderyavan 100mg+Kaladana 100mg+ Amaltasa 100mg+ Nisoth 100mg+ Sounf 100mg+ Sounth 50mg+ Sanay 100mg+ Kalanamak 100mg+ Naushadhar100mg+ Sendha namak 100mg
• Being a laxative, senna is effective in relieving constipation.
• It has been approved by the US FDA as a non-prescription drug to treat constipation.
• Senna stimulates the muscles of the colon to push fecal matter through more quickly.
• Senna leaf acts on the intestinal walls to cause contractions that lead to bowel movements.
• It softens stool by enabling the colon to absorb water. It can effectively cure even the most severe cases of constipation.
- Ajwain seeds (Hindi name) commonly called "Omum" in Tamil, "Bishop's weed" in English are small, grayish color seeds with a very strong distinctive smell.
- The decoction of the seeds got by boiling the seeds in water has wonderful health benefits both for adults and children.
- Keep them away from humidity and also from direct sunlight.
- Carom seeds cannot be stored for a long time.
- Avoid over consumption. It can lead to nausea, vomiting, skin irritation, allergy and headache in some people.
- Proper intake doesn’t have any side effects.
- Store them in air-tight bottle in a cool and dry place.
- People with liver disease and hyperacidity should avoid this herb
- Fennel seed is good for constipation. It works as laxative that helps to increase the bowel movement.
- It make stool loose that is helpful to release it easily.
- Fennel seeds are also effective in improving the digestive system.
- Its essential oils help to improve the digestion and correct many digestive disorders.
- You should definitely use the fennel seed to treat your constipation and improve the digestion.
Some common symptoms of parasites (of all kinds) include chronic gas, bloating, cramping, constipation, diarrhea, sugar cravings, heavy coating on the tongue, vertical lines on the nails (showing malabsorption), pink and puffy around the nails, chronic low energy, poor digestion, poor absorption of nutrients, and an overall feeling of unwell for an extended period of time. Since parasites are hard to detect at times and often go undiagnosed, it is typically a vital herb to include for any cleansing program.
This important use of black salt comes with its ability to ward off constipation, stomach irritation, and many more stomach ailments
Methi daana cure problems like Constipation, Indigestion, asthma, bronchitis, Male impotency,chalestrol problem etc.
It is also used to, improve digestion, maintain a healthy metabolism, cure skin problems (wounds, rashes and boils), treat sore throat, and cure acid reflux etc.
- A mixture of dried ginger, asafoetida and rock salt added to a glass of warm water can help relieve constipation, stomach ache as well as indigestion. A mixture of dried ginger, asafoetida and rock salt added to a glass of warm water can help relieve constipation, stomach ache as well as indigestion.
- Indian kitchens use both, the wet ginger (adrak) and dried ginger (sonth) in routine. Apart from its taste value, ginger has amazing therapeutic properties as well. It promotes appetite and enhances digestion, relieves pain, removes systemic toxins, relieves constipation etc.
- Its fruit has digestive, anti-inflammatory, anthelmintic, cardiotonic, aphrodisiac and restorative properties and is additionally beneficial in flatulence, constipation, piles, cough and colds
- This fruit is best known for its health benefits within the digestive system.
- used to address constipation, digestive disorders, irregular fevers, flatulence, ulcers, vomiting, colic, and hemorrhoids
- Bibhtaki is also called baheda, herb which makes the fellow fearless and this herb is one of the ingredients among triphala i.e haritaki, vibhitaki and amalaki.
- This herb is very effective in the nourishment of dhatus of body and in pacification of tridosha.
- Fruit pulp is very effective in eye nourishment, hair growth and preventing hoarseness of voice. It also has mild sedative action and is also used in insomnia.
- This herb works wonderfully on all seven dhatus and gives miraculous results.
- This plant contains various chemical compounds such as sitosterol, egalic acid, galic acid, galloyl glucose, chebugalic acid, protein, oxalic acid, tannins, galactose, glucose, mannitol, fructose, chebulasic acid and ramnose.
- Amla helps the body to absorb and assimilate nutrients from the foods we eat.
- It also reduces diarrhea
- Amla is much slower and gentler than other herbs commonly used to help digestion.
- Improves digestion and cures constipation
- Useful in chronic constipation