Drag Mouse To
1. Voice transmission through optical fiber cable.
2. To study transmitter circuit & calculate its output power
3. To study receiver circuit & calculate its input power
4. To study the attenuation of signal between transmitter & receiver end.
5. Measurement of numerical aperture
In built IC based Fixed DC Regulated Power Supply + 6VDC/100mA.
Pre amplifier stage consists of MIC (Microphone).
Photo detectors, transistors,& biasing network of resistance & capacitors.
Power Amplifier stages consist of impedance matching transformers, transistors & biasing network of resistance & capacitors.
Output section having LED & speaker, fiber optic cable for transmission of signal.
Circuit diagram is printed on glass epoxy PCB & different combination of resistance.
Test point are brought out on front panel .
Adequate no of 4mm Patch Cords required for the Experiments.
Microphone for Voice Transmission.
Speaker for Voice Receiver End.
Optical Fiber Cable 1 Meter Length.